Conference Proceeeding Order Forms

Dear all

My apologies for my last email, in which I spoke of an
attachment which I subsequently forgot to attach.

Order forms for the proceedings of "Sanctions on Iraq:
Background, Strategies, Consequences" can be found at
the following website; links exist to ready-to-print
order forms in rich text or PDF format:

http://www.cam.ac.uk/societies/casi/conf99/proceedings.html

With regards

Mark Al-Sinjakli