Re: CANESI: 40 day fast against sanctions: please send postcard of support

A little correction
   Johannes Limberger, is not from germany, rather upstate NY. I do not
know
how or why my name was circulated mentioning that I was/am from Germany.
  Thanks
Sincerely Johannes Limberger
PS Upstate New York near Albany NY