RE: re Khidhir Hamza?

> Some time ago someone posted a note to the effect that K.Hamza was not
what
> he claims to be (the father of the Iraqi nuclear programme). But the
source
> was the sort of thing we wouldn't take very seriously if it was used by
our
> opponents, i.e. not wishing to be identified. Does anyone have anything
more
> precise?

Hi Peter, and other list members,

There were at least two messages to this effect posted just over a year ago.
They are archived at:

http://www.casi.org.uk/discuss/2000/msg01174.html
http://www.casi.org.uk/discuss/2000/msg01175.html

I posted one of them.  I presumably don't make my original posting more
reliable by supporting it, but I do stand by it.  Is Hazim Awbi, the poster
of the second, still on this list?  If so, perhaps you could provide more
information Hazim?

Thanks for bringing this to our attention, Peter: we need to keep honest.

Best,

Colin Rowat

work | Room 406, Department of Economics | The University of Birmingham |
Birmingham, B15 2TT, UK | (+44/0) 121 414 3754 | (+44/0) 121 414 7377 (fax)
| c.rowat@bham.ac.uk

personal | (+44/0) 7768 056 984 (mobile) | (+44/0) 7092 378 517 (fax) |
(707) 221 3672 (US fax) | colinrowat@yahoo.com