energy conference on borders in London

this sounds like
an interesting conference for a journalist to attend,re:
Kuwait/Iraq border dispute, Kurdish oil fields etc,
Philippa

>===== Original Message From mcalpine@gbnuk.com =====
pjw8@dana.ucc.nau.edu

REGISTER & PAY BEFORE FRIDAY 21st DECEMBER AND RECEIVE #100 DISCOUNT

If you have not received the brochure I am more than happy to forward you an
electronic programme.

Negotiating International Border Disputes represents the third annual
conference building upon two previous highly successful legal conferences.
The interest in the conference has already been considerable and we are
expecting well over 100 delegates, representing international oil & gas
companies, energy consultants, governments and legal practices.

What's new?
* Pre-conference workshop focusing on future political and security risks
after September 11th
* Post-conference workshop focusing on the practicalities of dispute
resolution
* Joint Development Zones
* Negotiating the Guinea-Bissau/Senegal Joint Development Area
* Cross-Border Deposit Unitisation
* Red Sea & Eastern Mediterranean
* Asia-Pacific Border Disputes
* With updates on West & North West Africa

Some of the companies that will be represented at the conference are:
ExxonMobil, Amerada Hess, BG Group, Cairn Energy,  Unocal, Petroleum
Geo-Services, Inc, Fusion Oil & Gas, Eversheds, Gaffney, Cline & Associates,
Masons, Verner Liipfert, Trowers & Hamlins and DJ Freeman.

If you would like further information or would like to register for the
conference please contact me on the telephone numbers below.

Kind Regards

Myah McAlpine

Switchboard:     +44 20 7291 1030
Fax:             +44 20 7291 1030
mailto:mcalpine@gbnuk.com

FORTHCOMING ENERGY EVENTS

Environmental Strategy:
Sustaining an Effective Balance in the Upstream Oil & Gas Sector
Tuesday 5th - Wednesday 6th March 2002, One Whitehall Place - London

CASI's website - www.casi.org.uk - includes an archive of all postings.