Re: 1993 WHO report

To Frank Wood: Yes, naively, perhaps, I had expected that reps of the
W.H.O., with certain ideals, would provide a simple answer to a simple
question. I think many N.G.O. reps would gladly do so. However, you
could be right, in this case. But why not give it a try? Otherwise, someone
else's suggestions might work, i.e. casting the net widely.

Greetings,
Bert G.