DU report - new file

I have been asked to provide the DU weapons report in a single PDF file.

This has been added to the DU report page on my website today.  It is easier
to navigate and is fully indexed with bookmarks and hotlinks from
contents lists.  It is 2488 kb.  The smaller PDF files are also
available for slower systems.  They can all be viewed online but
I recommend downloading for best performance and printing.

Please note the PDF files contain latest amendments. They should
replace the earlier Word version sent to some contacts.

http://www.eoslifework.co.uk/du2012.htm

Dai Williams
eosuk@btinternet.com