Ethnic cleansing Iraq and onwards?

Title: Ethnic cleansing Iraq and onwards?

----------

Subj:   FW: ethnic cleansing - Iraq later?
Date:   2/22/2002 3:45:44 PM Pacific Standard Time

I send this not only because of today's horrible article in USA Today (see
below), but also because when you go to the electronicintifada link you
read that this same author, in another article, continues on to
suggest the systematic obliteration of Iraq, Syria, Iran, Libya, city
by city as a sensible course of international action against
terrorism.

Unfortunately, I think many of our leaders are listening to him and
people like him.  So maybe we ought to be aware of him and/or write to
USA Today about him on the Palestinian issue.....

net