From: emir chen [mailto:hc228@cam.ac.uk]
Sent: 19 July 2003 16:34
To: CASI
Subject: Re: [casi] Andreas: Zarathustra's Prayer Call
>>Could I reiterate my request that List members not post
irrelevant, non-Iraq
>>related posts to this List.

Dear All,

Personally I like John-Peter's message very much.  It did
inspire me.  If it is not too much a burden to the List
members' mailboxes; I am happy to see more reflections like
this; they add to the List's readability rather than
detract from it.  I myself  particularly need inspiration
like this, as I am a person who is easily frustrated by what
I perceive as evil but just can't do much about.

ALL the Best,

Emir