The following is an archived copy of a message sent to the CASI Analysis List run by Cambridge Solidarity with Iraq.

Views expressed in this archived message are those of the author, not of Cambridge Solidarity with Iraq (CASI).

[Main archive index/search] [List information] [CASI Homepage]

[casi-analysis] New system for news postings

[ This message has been sent to you via the CASI-analysis mailing list ]

Dear list members,

We now have a new system in place for the distribution of news articles
via the CASI analysis email list. Instead of posting news articles
directly to the list, please send them to newsclippings@casi.org.uk
Articles sent to this address will be automatically included in a news
digest message sent out once a day to all list subscribers of the
analysis list.  We hope that this will help distinguish news and
information provision from discussion and analysis, while also making
the list a more efficient source of news on Iraq.

When sending a message for inclusion in the news digest, please ensure
that the original source -- including URL, author, date, and publication
-- is stated in a recoverable way.

If you have any questions or other feedback, do feel free to contact me
on lists-manager@casi.org.uk

Many thanks,

Per Klevnäs
CASI Lists Manager

--
Guidelines and information about the CASI email lists are available on
http://www.casi.org.uk/lists.html