the simple case against a strike

Dear List members

Thanks to Seb for keeping us up to date.

I see the present crisis in simple terms as-

The proposed strike against Iraq is illegal as it is not a UN action

The strike is an extension of a failed policy and will only harm the people of Iraq and not
influence
the regime

The action is inhuman

The policy will alienate the UK and damage our business prospects in the Gulf and throughout the
world

Ron Eccles
Professor Ron Eccles
Director, Common Cold Centre
School of Molecular and Medical Biosciences
Museum Avenue
University of Wales, Cardiff
PO box 911
Cardiff CF1 3US
United Kingdom

voice- 44-1222-874099
fax-     44-1222-874093
Visit our WEB pages at URL
http://www.cf.ac.uk/uwcc/momed/cold/home.html
This is a discussion list run by Campaign Against Sanctions on Iraq.
To be removed/added, email soc-casi-discuss-request@lists.cam.ac.uk, NOT the
whole list. Archived at http://linux.clare.cam.ac.uk/~saw27/casi/discuss.html