Vigil.....

        Dear Friends,

                In the case that Iraq is attacked which every day seems
more likely, there will be a vigil on the same day at 6p.m outside
Guildhall, on Market Square. Please bring candles if you can, there will
be some there, and it may be appropriate to dress in black or dark
colours to express our concern and sorrow at the loss of life that will
ensue from the military strikes.
        I will send another e-mail out on the day, should the worst come
to the worst. It would be good if as many people as possible could attend,

                                        Chloe

This is a discussion list run by Campaign Against Sanctions on Iraq.
To be removed/added, email soc-casi-discuss-request@lists.cam.ac.uk, NOT the
whole list. Archived at http://linux.clare.cam.ac.uk/~saw27/casi/discuss.html