IRAQ CRISIS - CHANNEL 5.

First a correction - I said in my last mail that the *World* Council of
Churches had condemned the sanctions as unconscionable pretty much from
the outset (even then their severity was apparent). Actually it was the
American *National* Council of Churches.

CHANNEL FIVE ARE LOOKING FOR AN AUDIENCE FOR A LIVE DISCUSSION PROGRAM
ABOUT THE IRAQ CRISIS. THE PROGRAM IS TO GO OUT AT 7 PM ON MONDAY 23RD
FEBRUARY. HALF OF THE AUDIENCE IS SUPPOSED TO BE "FOR", HALF "AGAINST"
MILITARY ACTION. THE "AGAINST" SIDE'S ADVOCATES WILL INCLUDE GEORGE
GALLOWAY MP AND AN IRAQI LAWYER. DON'T KNOW WHO THE "FOR" SIDE WILL HAVE
AS ADVOCATES. THE AUDIENCE WILL PARTICIPATE.
IF YOU WANT TO GO YOU'LL HAVE TO BE IN LONDON AT THE STUDIO BY 6 PM.
CALL MENDORA ON (0171) 209 2244.

Gabriel Carlyle
Magdalen College
Oxford
tel (01865) 276012.

This is a discussion list run by Campaign Against Sanctions on Iraq.
To be removed/added, email soc-casi-discuss-request@lists.cam.ac.uk, NOT the
whole list. Archived at http://linux.clare.cam.ac.uk/~saw27/casi/discuss.html