Re: IRAQ: RESOURCE LIST

I've put links to all the resources mentioned below on my "No war on Iraq
and Stop the Sanctions" webpage, which is at:
  http://www.lancs.ac.uk/ug/greenrd/project/nowar.htm

Please visit it! It's much easier to just go straight to the information
that someone has already found rather than trying to find it yourself!

The page contains quite a few of the important mailings to the CASI email
list (Campaign Against Sanctions on Iraq), plus lots of information and
opinion from a very wide range of sources.