Radio programme on Iraq

From: Parveez Syed <parveez@cr78ra1uk.win-uk.net>

Tuesday 29 December 1998 London-UK

Hello:

This is Shanti Communications news agency in London-UK. We are producing
"Global Eye" and "Eastern Nights" for Radio Ramadhan in Tooting (South
London, UK). The two programmes are being aired on 87.7 FM from 20:30 to
04:00am (UK times). "Global Eye"  has extensive interviews with caring
humanitarians who know better than some US-UK officials, politicians and
their cronies or appologists. We are already interviewed: Hugh Stephens
(UK);  Colin Rowat (CASI, Cambridge); Dr Beatrice Boctor (Cambridge);
Biship Hare Duke (Scotland); Maggie O'Kane (The Guardian UK);  Chris Doyle
(CAABU, UK), etc. We need more speakers to phone-in and come to the
studio. We plan to present a special edition of "Global Eye" on Saturday
16 January 1999 to mark the eight anniversary of the alleged end of the
"Gulf Assault". So, spread the word far and wide. Thank you. To take part
in the programme from any part of the world, please phone me on
44-831-196693 or 44-181-655-1750 between 2pm and 5pm (UK time), and email
your direct contact details, including telephone numbers where you can be
reached. Thank you. Our busy "on-air" telephone number after 8:30pm (UK
time) for Shanti Communications' "Global Eye"  with Parveez Syed is:
44-181-672-7878, every night until Tuesday 19 January 1999.

Please keep me uptodate. Please airmail or email your material
(audio, video, books and newsletters etc) to:
"""parveez@cr78ra1uk.win-uk.net"""

Thank you.

Happy New Year to you. Kind regards and best wishes.

Parveez Syed
chief editor, producer-director and mass media consultant
Shanti Communications news agency aka Shanti RTV
[The author, Parveez Syed, is an investigative journalist and a
mass media programming consultant. He has exposed many liars,
subverters and deceivers. Moles and whistleblowers e-mail leaks
and briefings to him. His copyrighted, unique features are often
developed into probing factual television documentaries. The
features are archived on thousands of websites worldwide]
Parveez Syed's direct contact details are:
One Stuart Road, Thornton Heath, Surrey CR7 8RA1 UK
Tel: London-UK 0044-831-196693;
INTERNET emailto: parveez@cr78ra1uk.win-uk.net

This is a discussion list run by Campaign Against Sanctions on Iraq.
To be removed/added, email soc-casi-discuss-request@lists.cam.ac.uk, NOT the
whole list. Archived at http://linux.clare.cam.ac.uk/~saw27/casi/discuss.html