Iraqi Opposition

Title: Iraqi Opposition

I was wondering if anyone here has some information on the Iraqi opposition stance vis-a-vis the sanction. We all know their ultimate goal is to topple Saddam, are they willing to do this at any price, or do they have some red lines? Was the issue of the sanctions part of their agenda in their latest meeting in NY?

Later..
      Eyas