International Law and Sanctions

Hi there everyone!

Since there has been so much interest on this discussion list in
international law relating to sanctions, I thought that I would give you
lots of advance warning of a speaker meeting being organised in Cambridge
by the Lauterpacht Centre for International Law:

LEGAL ASPECTS OF UN SANCTIONS
Gian Luca Burci, Senior Legal Officer, World Health Organisation
(Formerly in the Office of the Legal Counsel to the UN)
12:30 pm, Lauterpacht Centre for International Law, 5 Cranmer Road,
Cambridge (on a road opposite the front of Selwyn College).
Friday 11 February 2000

(Talk probably will start at 1 p.m. but there are always very tasty
sandwiches from 12:30!)

ALAN BATES
Christ's College
St. Andrew's Street
Cambridge
CB2 3BU

Full archive and list instructions are available from the CASI website: