Iraqi Sanctions

Dear all,

I am a stident in Hertfordshire trying to raise awareness of the sanctions
and situation in iraq. However, i have found it difficult to come up with
just a simple list of "points" as it were to convince people why the
sanctions are wrong. It would help me a great deal if you could send me a
list of 3 or 4 points to the following address:
                                     cityov22@aol.com
If you could come up with any pints promoting the sanctions for the debates
i may enter that would  be incredibly helpful also.

Thankyou for your time and any information you can give me.

Full archive and list instructions are available from the CASI website: