Update on Nobel Peace Laureates' Appeal

Dear All,

I have received the following clarification from my source. Let's hope that it will come true.

Sincerely,

Hathal

I've received information that the Nobel Peace-Prize Laureates Appeal to
end the sanctions in Iraq was in fact a draft document that was not meant
to be released.  I apologize for not catching this sooner, and appeal to
all who have received the so called 'Appeal from the Peace Laureates,' to
not forward the message.

I am waiting for more information from the center in Paris.