Monuments destroyed

+AD4-Dear all,
+AD4-
+AD4-I urgently need all information possible about the damages to Iraqi
+AD4-monuments and archeological sites due to the 1991 war, recent bombings
+AD4-and/or sanctions. Could you please suggest a good website (possibly with
+AD4-some pictures) or simply send me a list of the damages, if you have one
+AD4-(even partial)?
+AD4-
+AD4-Thank you very much,
+AD4-