For US readers

The following message might be of interest for those of you in the States.

Thanks.

Hathal

On Sunday, April 9, 2000, Congressman John Conyers will be holding a town
meeting from 1PM to 3+PM on the Iraq Sanctions issue. The meeting will be at
Central United Methodist Church, 23 E. Adams, Detroit (adjacent  to the new
Comerica Ballpark). Conyers is attempting to pull in many of the leaders of
the national anti-sanctions movement, and is arranging for press coverage.
We have been asked to provide as large an audience as possible.

More details will be forthcoming (probably this weekend), but I did want to
give you a "head's up" so you could put the date on your calendar.

Peace,
Bill

William J. (Bill) Thomson, Ph.D.
(wthomson@umich.edu)