Iraq Under Siege

To All Concerned,
        I recently purchased "Iraq Under Siege: The Deadly Impact of
Sanctions and War" edited by Anthony Arnove and published by South End
Press.  I highly recommend this book.  The essayists include Noam
Chomsky, Denis Halliday, and Robert Fisk (to but a few), and cover such
topics as "Myths and Realities," "Life Under Sanctions," and "Documenting
the Impact of Sanctions."  This book deserves a wide audience, but I fear
that only people like us will read it.

        If anyone on this list is in the San Francisco Bay Area, Anthony
Arnove will be at Modern Times Books on Tuesday, April 25 at 7pm to
discuss his work.  Hope to see you there.

                                        Andrew