Question re the "indispensable" nation

Can anyone on CASI pull up the source on
this for Carolyn?
thanks
nels
------------------

Madeleine Albright is quoted as saying the U.S.was the " 'indispensable
nation' and explained the short shrift sometimes given by Washington to the
views of its partners by claiming that 'We stand tall and we see further than
other countries into the future.' " in article recently sent out and also is
also so quoted in Pat Buchanan's article.

Can anyone provide time and place of this incredible statement and where it
is recorded?  It would also be interesting to see what else she was saying at
the time and what other people present were saying.

Thanks,
Carolyn Scarr <epicalc@aol.com>

Make new friends, find the old at Classmates.com:
http://click.egroups.com/1/5530/5/_/790251/_/961126579/