Urgent message from Sheffield

Dear Cambridge companeros

this morning, a woman who said she was a CASI member called me to ask
for details about the Sheffield Delegation to Iraq, and left a message
on callminder... but  instead of replaying the message, I deleted it by
mistake. She had been put in touch with me by Felicity Arbuthnot (whom I
am also trying to contact).

It is urgent that I make contact with this person, since we are a week
away from the deadline for the submission of visa applications.

So... if you know who tried to contact the Sheffield campaign, please
ask her to phone John on 0114 2663597 / 0802 193 227, or aske her to
e-mail me at the above address.

Thanks!

John Smith