UK oil crisis

Hi all

As those of you in the UK may have noticed the high price of petrol is causing some serious disruption in the UK. It seems to me that dropping sanctions would drop the oil price overnight, though as yet our media haven't looked beyond domestic politics over this .  Can our US subscribers tell me, is there a lot of trouble in the US over the high oil price, enough to make high fuel prices (and so perhaps sanctions) a big issue in the US election run up?

It would be typical if sanctions were lifted because of economic concerns and short term political objectives instead of concerns for people's human rights.

Richard Byrne

Do You Yahoo!?