Re: [iac-disc.] transcript of Clinton's radio interview 11-7-00

Hey Ramsey,

thanks for posting this on the list!

I am sure Clinton knows that most of the points he made to defend the US
sanctions on Iraq are either outright false or at best misleading. It is
a revealing that the only way Clinton can support his inhuman policy is
by telling a lie.

Sandeep