talks

All CASI supporters,
A few of are organising two talks on Sanctions and the
effects of DU on Iraq, on the 22nd and 23rd at
lancaster university and bristol respectively. We have
a speaker, Damacio Lopez (IDUST) has gone to iraq with
an International Action Center team to take soil
samples from Cruise missle sites. As obviously DU has
hit the news big time at the moment and we want to
also maximise coverage over the santions issue, and
the damage done to iraq, then it is an ideal time to
put these talks on. We naturally hope that an anti
sanction/casi group will come from these two event in
those areas. We are small, and have to organise pretty
fast, we could do with all the help we can get from
folk living in these areas/regions, to make them stand
out etc.
Those interested in helping can contact me davey at
thunderelf@yahoo.com (for lancaster) or Ian at
troyka@bigfoot.com for bristol,
many thanks
davey