Smuggling / Trafficking Research

Dear List Members,
My name is Andrew Bateman and I am a  second year PhD
postgraduate at Swansea University. My independent research is
primarily concerned with the migration experiences of Iraqi's that
have used 'smugglers' / 'traffickers' to reach the UK.

I have currently interviewed ten migrants with  the generous help of
several organisations including the Iraqi Community Association.

The research needs at least another 20  in-depth interviews, so if
anyone is willing to talk confidentially or can put me in touch with
anyone, then I would be very grateful if you could let me know via
the above e-mail address.Further information and re-assurances
can be provided.
Many Thanks.
Andrew Bateman.