Fwd: IMPT; Iraq Fun Run (fwd)-from CUAS

Quite irrelevant to sanctions debate, but might be nevertheless helpful if
any of you want to join and run for charity re Iraq.

Besides, three miles is a piece of  cake so most of you dont have an
excuse if youre londoners.

Regards
M.Moukayed

Forward from Cambridge University Arab Society (formerly CUMES)