No Subject

As you all, may or may not know. I've had a web site
on Iraq for some time now (IRIS -
http://www.geocities.com/iraqinfo), and I received the
following email.

   Email: Nalin_Caldera@excite.com

   Name:: Nalin Caldera

   Comments: Dear Advertiser/friend

   I live in Dubai and work here as a Business
Development Manager for a Shipping &
   Forwarding company. I understand that the Santions
(Some) are to be lifted up
   soon. I am looking for a partner /agent in shipping
in IRAQ and I need some
   contacts and address in order to establish
communication and relationship

   Look forward for your kind assistance

   Thanks
   God Bless you

   NALIN

If any one can help this person, please do.

=====
Want to know the TRUTH about Iraq?
Iraq Resource Information Site
http://www.geocities.com/iraqinfo