FW: Paying the Price repeats on The Passionate Eye- Mon. June 18

Title: FW: Paying the Price repeats on The Passionate Eye- Mon. June 18

----------
From: Linda Morgan <lmorgan@look.ca>
To: lifetoiraq_canada@egroups.com
Subject: Paying the Price repeats on The Passionate Eye- Mon. June 18
Date: Mon, Jun 18, 2001, 6:32 am

Hi Everyone,
I just received this good news, out of the blue,  from Catherine Olsen at CBC
Cheers
Linda

Hi...
I just want you to know that "The Passionate Eye" will be repeating a slightly shorter version of "Paying the Price" on Monday June 18 at 10 pm ET (7 pm in B.C.) and then again later that night at 1 am ET (10 pm in B.C.) on CBC Newsworld.
Hope you get a change to see it. If you're interested in getting your name put on our email list for schedule updates, you can register on our website at www <http://www.newsworld.cbc.ca/docs> .newsworld.cbc.ca/docs <http://www.newsworld.cbc.ca/docs> or email me back.
Cheers,
Catherine Olsen

Monday June 18: PAYING THE PRICE:    KILLING THE CHILDREN OF IRAQ
It's been ten years since the United    Nations Security Council imposed severe economic
sanctions against Iraq...    ten years of extraordinary isolation, which award-winning filmmaker and   journalist John
Pilger claims have killed more people than the two atomic   bombs dropped on Japan. Most shocking is half  a million of those who  have died are children.

Catherine Olsen
Commissioning Editor and Series Producer
The Passionate Eye
CBC Newsworld
205 Wellington St. West, suite 5A304
Toronto, Ontario, Canada M5V 3G7