RE: Iraqi Women

See "Unheard Voices:Iraq Women on War and Sanctions", by Bela Bhatia, Mary
Kawar and Mariam Shahin, in HIDDEN CASUALTIES, (1994) which I
co-edited with Arc Ecology (copies are still
being sold at amazon. com.)
"Unheard Voices..."  was excerpted from an article of the same name
in Thinkbook VIII, March 1992, published by Change, UK,
the authors were part of the International Study Team
based at Harvard.
I will soon be posting the egroups with news about a defeat
for the US over DU at the UN Sub-Commission on the Protection and
Promotion of Human Rights.
Philippa Winkler

and War <mcr_coalition@yahoo.co.uk> =====