RE: Whose War?

against Iraq (thank you Salwa), here is another previously posted answer to
my request for information on this subject. I think Israel's
role in the US sanctions policy has been under-emphasised
by goverments and NGOs alike, so I am hoping it will become
more part of the debate/lobbying etc, Philippa