Re: Revisionist Historian: News You May Have Missed

Prior to this becoming a problem.  All of us have perspectives, and I choose to believe that we all begin with the same motive, truth. (or some such)  Whether or not I agree with all of your  perspectives or not, or you mine, we all have a choice of what to do with them, it involves the delete button located just south of our ideas...I am glad that I have the freedom to tune you in or out as I deem fit.  I hope this year brings an end to the US led UN sanctions against the people of Iraq, and the bombing of innocents in Afghanistan, and the oppression around the world of the powerless...'you may call me a dreamer'
PEACE

Roger Stroope
Think Uncommon Thoughts....
903-870-9888 h