[casi] FW: Looking for a quote

Dear Casi,

Can anyone by any chance place this quote? It;s for a friend who will use it
well and widely - it rings a bell, but can't place, Best, f.

Hi Felicity,

I find the appeal printed in the IHT - with some names I know - was very
impressive. I think that the US and British governments are about to
lose a good amount of the support the US had gotten with the Post 9/11
solidarity effect.

Have you run across a quote of (probably) Rumsfeld to the extent that
"all these people, in all these small countries, with their small
capitals rely on the United States to guarantee their security"? This
should have been a statement made between March 12 - 14. It would have
been made in connection with the govt's justification of miniaturized
nukes.

Have you run across something to this effect. I would doubt if Powell
would have said something as stupid, but given his lack of credibility
he might have.