Re: [casi] Iraq's 19 questions

Hi Eric,
Cannot, presently, be very helpful, on this one. The reason I'm sharing this
with the list is that a few clues just might jog someone's creative
thinking. Seems Kofi Annan held talks with Iraqi Foreign Minister, Naji
Sabri al-Hadithi, on 7th March, this year. The 19 questions were,
apparently, passed on to the Security Council. Other
than scanning quality papers, & the net, would it be worth contacting the
U.N. in London, perhaps they could either give the information, or point you
in the right direction. - Please let us know if you have any luck (if I find
the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow, I'll share it, too).
Greetings,  Bert.