From: "tim buckley" <tim.buckley@tesco.net>
To: <soc-casi-discuss@lists.cam.ac.uk>
Subject: Re: [casi] In reply to Mr Stroope
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2002 09:11:08 +0100

Hi Mr Al-Hilli,

You make the point that the one cannot compare US atrocities with Baath
atrocities. Why not? Why don't we ask the families of the between 2 and 4
million Indo-Chinese killed in the US aggression against Vietnam, Cambodia
and Laos, if regime change is required in the US? With respect I must say
that I think you are using a double standard, which makes the US look like
the good guys. Just because it was the Vietnamese who were massacred and not
US citizens does not make it any less of an atrocity.

Best wishes,   Tim