Re: [casi] Trent Lott on Uranium

In a message dated 10/01/2002 3:18:14 AM Central Daylight Time,
cafe-uni@freeuk.com writes:

>  Anatolian Agency said.
> Authorities believe the uranium came from an eastern European country and

It brought me so much pleasure this morning to wake up to CNN  telling the
world that in fact, there was no Weapons Grade Uranium, in fact it was not
even Uranium.  Will love to see how this plays out, just now am waiting on
Senator Lott to apologize to the US people for misleading us and to the Iraqi
people for spreading mis-information about them.  Really looking forward to
the Senator switch board opening up so I can call them.
Lovely way to start the day!

Roger Stroope
"Ideas are more powerful than weapons"
Austin College