[casi] An addition to Plea by Representatives to Participate in your democracy

Dear List,
    Just an addition to what I just posted. In following my own suggestion, when I just went under
www.congress.org  I discovered it is not allowing one to send printed letters ONLY EMAILS. I would
like to suggest another website to contact representatives in which you can send letters and they
even have a letter already written. It is
      www.naaa.adc.org      At the top hit LOBBY CONGRESS   .  AT this web site you can send emails
and letters. I know it is easy to give into defeat and resign to what we would like to stop. But I
know from personnel experience PERSISTANCE is key and not giving in or resigning oneself to
anything. I think a wise poet once said " a life lived in resignation is not a life lived at all'
  Peace to all.   Peggy