Re: [casi] Blair's speech -- keep the momentum going

Dear Glenn & List,

Yes, Tony Blair is a skilled, 'charming', propagandist, some might say a
real smoothie. But if the case against Saddam & Iraq were that solid, why
the need to put together a misleading/false dossier, with 'old hat' info?
Anyway, the war has been ongoing, since about 12 years, through merciless
sanctons & bombings. The question is whether The US & Britain intend to
intensify this war (not start a new one, at least not on Iraq!).

Greetings,

Bert G.