FW: [casi] February WHO report

Dear Anai,

Many thanks -- and please accept my apologies for writing such an incoherent
e-mail.  I was specifically referring to the 1997 WHO report.  Do you know
where I can find it?

Thanks
-Rania

We who believe in freedom cannot rest until it comes.
- Ella Baker
Raņia Masri, Ph.D.
Director, Southern Peace Research and Education Center
Institute for Southern Studies
http://www.southernstudies.org
Fax: (919) 419.8315
2009 Chapel Hill Rd.