RE: [casi] publicity of anomalous birth defects in Iraq needed now

Friends,
Here is what Leuren Moret, a scientist who is working on the DU issue, sent
me:

Takashi Morizumi has lots of photos of birth defects.
He was in the hospital in Basra and the doctors would
ask him to come quickly to the delivery room to take
photos of the deformed babies before they died. I
have his photo booklet but his website is
www.savewarchildren.org. I am ccing Larry Cafiero who
helped to start this tour in the US with his wife
Kyoko and other Japanese. Since she speaks Japanese
and communicates with Takashi Morizumi they can get
the photos for you. Morizumi san has been in Iraq 4
or 5 times starting in about 1998.

I do not know about any birth defects in Kuwait and
Saudi Arabia, but believe me it's happening there too.
If you look on my letter to McDermott:
Letter to Congressman Jim McDermott:

Declassified 1943 memo to General L.R. Groves a
blueprint for depleted uranium
http://www.mindfully.org/Nucs/2003/Leuren-Moret-Gen-Groves21feb03.htm

reference 6 and 8 refer to research reports which
reported du measured in the wind and environment in
Hungary and Kuwait. Although the authors
misinterpreted their own data, they reported measured
levels nonetheless. The birth defects have to be
there too. Elevated gamma levels were also measured
in Greece during bombing in Kosovo but the scientists
reporting this were fired and mobbed out of their
jobs.

I have the full reports and the Greece info if you
ever need it. I will start asking around for Kuwait
and Saudi Arabia.

Leuren