[casi] Interesting Russian (Eng. lang) intelligence site

With the compromising of al-Jazeerah it might be worth checking the
following - allegedly from Russian military Intelligence:

  www.iraqwar.ru
"analytical  center...created recently by a group of journalists and
military experts from Russia to provide accurate and up-to-date news and
analysis of the war against Iraq."
"The following is the English translation of the IRAQWAR.RU report based on
the Russian military intelligence reports."
http://www.aeronautics.ru/news/news002/news078.htm

I've put the above in quotes because I don't know how credible this stuff
is. Though it seems pretty ok.

Sometimes it can be almost as inaccessible as al-Jazeerah.

rgds
dermot