Re: [casi] Tracing the missile

Many thanks Glen, I was wondering how one would go about checking Fisk's
codes, and you've done it already. Recall that Fisk has done pretty much the
same in Lebanon and Kosovo, collecting identifiable fragments of munitions
from the site where a refugee column of Albanian Kosovars was bombed by US
planes.

I'm sure you're doing this, but it seems very important to send this
analysis to The Independent, or to Robert Fisk himself -- (though I guess
he's only contactable via the Independent now that the Baghdad telephone
exchanges have been blasted) -- this info should be in the national (and
international) press promptly.

AG