Re: [casi] DynCorp

In message <3E99C12B.000003.00228@pit2>, Pierre Dulude

>[ Presenting plain-text part of multi-format email ]
>
>Hi,
>
>who  runs  DynCorp ?
>
>What  are  the  links  to  Bush administration?
>

>Pierre

DynCorp was acquired by Computer Sciences Corporation (CSC) on 7 March
2003.
see:  http://www.csc.com/features/2003/7.shtml

Reference includes quote from Paul Cofoni, president of CSC's federal
sector:  "We are committed to ethical conduct, customer satisfaction,
and professional delivery of services, and we will do it even better
with DynCorp as a key component of our business."

Hmm...

--
Cathy Aitchison