[casi] Re: Questions about US-confiscated Iraqi assets

Thank you to ppg for the article.

I am trying to follow up on this more closely.

And if anyone can think of _key words_ to search
for I should be grateful. Please mail them to me
off list - at any time.

I am especially clueless about banking procedures
regarding the release of frozen assets and so on
(I am lacking the terminology). Then there is the
legal/political aspect: who has the right to demand
such release... under what conditions.

It's just that I want to be able to phrase questions
before I ask them. And I can't think of any precedents
either.

So anything that could help, even remotely, to get
on to this subject would be appreciated.

Regards,
Elga Sutter