[casi] To post, but not to ask...

Dear List,

Thank you for humouring me on this asking
business, especially PJ, Bob, and Andreas. I
am not exactly proud of this parting shot.

Still, when I said that I wasn't going to
ask questions anymore, I meant only that.
But from emails I got and from the responses
here, it seems that people thought I meant
to jump ship - never to post again. No, I
didn't meant that; I just meant
"To post, but not to ask...

It wouldn't be fair to expect CASI members
to do research for me.

Best regards,
Elga Sutter

FOR WHOM THE BELL TOLLS
by John Donne (1571-1631)

No man is an Iland,
intire of it selfe,
everyman is a peece of the Continent,
a part of the maine;
if a Clod bee washed away by the Sea,
Europe is the lesse,
as well as if a Promontorie were,
as well as if a Mannor of thy friends or of thine owne were;
any mans death diminishes me,
because I am involved in Mankinde;
And therefore never send to
know for whom the bell tolls;