Re: [casi] Questions Raised by Lifting of Sanctions

>sanctions.But, should monitoring be exclusively for Iraq, >or for the
Middle East, e.g. including the "Road Map" >etc.? Like you, I am asking
some questions.

I would very much like to see a continuance. As for extending the subject
to the Middle East, the MidEast is the center of the world in very real
ways, and Iraq is the center of the Middle East, affecting and affected
by the surrounding areas. I believe that US presence there makes it
especially important as it may well be used as a staging ground for
further imperialist actions -- and indeed I believe that this, not simply
oil, was the major reason for the US attack.