Re: [casi] Invitation to Reconsider.

Dear Bert,

Thank you very much for your generous words. I most concerned that the people of
the US (or rather the media) will be able increasing to turn to CASI less to
understand the enormity of the US/UK role in the ongoing epidemic, but, to the
contrary, as a vehicle to justify the continued "inattention" to the urgent need
for chlorine NOW in S. Iraq and the rest of Iraq within a month merely to stave
off or contain epidemics. Alas, virtually all the faculty I've talked to in
Washington (granted a small, unrepresentative sample) profess to be supremely
indifferent and I now I feel that even CASI's listserv is taking on their
coloration.

  I'm suppose that my first five years of  as a refugee/dp plays into this, but
perhaps in a constructive way which gives it a bit of meaning and gives me a bit
of empathy for kids and parents without control over their lives or deaths.

Thank you again for your kind words and good will.

tom