[casi] Re: Yeah, Yippee - Kill that Looter Ratpack ...

nermin  <nermin@burntmail.com> 2003.07.10. 12:54:58-kor írta:

> During the invasion and on that sad day April 9, many so called
> ?opposition? personalities were on the KSat, Kurd Satellite TV and Kuwait
> Sat TV urging the ?Iraqis? that made Mohammed disgusted now, urging them to
> loot and burn assuring that those actions are a revenge from Saddam
> oppression.

Dear Nermin and All,

The above detail took my breath. We heard about calls in Arabic coming from US
tanks encouraging people to loot, but I don't remember ever hearing about such
urges made on TV. Disgusting is too weak a word. Such instigators should be
called to account, shouldn't they?

Best,

Attila
Hungary