[casi] Re: Appeal to Garfield,Fein,IAGS to show compassion

Have not heard a peep, so perhaps Helen Fein did not pass on my resupply to Garfield and the
listserv for the Int. Assoc. of Genocide Scholars as she promised (at least I thought she did).
Hence I'm sending this to CASI for the comments of the fine folks on that listserv.

         I should mention that this quarrel began with my resignation from the Int. Assoc. of
Genocide Scholars ("IAGS is lie in which I can no longer participate"). IAGS can't seem to
recognize that the "thining out of the Native American" constituted nothing less than genocide and
the IAGS fact published in its newsletter a rather incredible article (without anyfootnotes, if
memory serves)  blaming all the horrors of suffering in  Iraq on one guy, S.H. -- the U.S. got off
as innocent as the given snow --- sanctions and all. Finally  the IAGS claims to be working to
prevent genocides and other large scale slaughters but in point of fact, like the National Holocaus
Museum, it can see to work up any indignation real about large scale slaughers, even
blatent ones like East Timor when they are  committed by the U.S. or its allies and subcontractors.

     This to me was the last straw, since with Iraqi infants slaughtered by the decision to put
maximum priority on looting oil compared with the modest, though real, but far lower priority on
providing adequate  safe water and treatment even to infants most vulnerable to waterborne disease.

    As you can see I'm continuing me experiment in taking a direct approach rather than the soft
polite whispered critique -- hell the kids are dying and we've had little success in saving them. I
believe trying other, through nonviolent, approaches is warrented.